The 790/890 Adventure comfort seat has been built up at the front to counteract the natural forward slope of the OEM seat, along with a slimmer profile allowing for a more relaxed feel. The rear portion of the front seat has also been widened to provide better weight distribution which will alleviate unwanted pressure points resulting in all day comfort.
Seat Concepts seats are constructed using a foam material that is a much higher quality than OEM seat foam. Their proprietary formula provides a more plush and active ride, while still offering the necessary amount of support. The standard density foam generally works well within a weight range of 165-265lbs. If you are below or near the lower, or higher side of the weight range, we recommend that you contact Seat Concepts directly for a consultation. MX1 Canada does not offer custom foam density.
- Foam & Cover Kit for the front only.
- Foam & Cover Kit with OEM Rear Replacement Cover to match the kit.
- Front & Rear Comfort Kits include foam & cover for both the front and rear seats.
COVERS OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE WITH ORANGE STITCH ONLY:
- Carbon Fiber Sides/Diamante Vinyl Top: the Diamante Vinyl is an all-weather material which Seat Concepts imports directly from a European OEM supplier. It is a luxury vinyl with a texture that is similar to synthetic suede.
- Carbon Fiber Sides/Low Slip Top: the Low Slip material is a happy medium between a gripper cover and a standard vinyl. This material comes standard on many European sport models.
- Carbon Fiber Sides/Gripper Top: generally recommended for medium to heavy-duty dual-sport and off-road use. The carbon fiber material offers good durability and the asphalt gripper gives the rider a good amount of traction.