Our goal is to provide you with quick order processing and fast shipping at a reasonable price. We ship Monday through Friday, excluding weekends and Canadian national holidays.
If you need to make a change to your order we will make every effort to accommodate your request. Call us toll free at 1-888-666-8616 immediately.
In cases where the shipping address does not match the billing address provided your order may be delayed until we can verify the information. We reserve the right to ship only to the billing address for first time customers. We do this as a security measure to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions. If you want to avoid delays, make sure the billing and shipping address matches the address on file with your credit card company, or in the case of Paypal make sure you have a verified address.
We stock a wide range of items, usually those that are fast selling, what we sell and all orders are shipped from our warehouse in Richmond, BC. We make every effort to keep the availability of all items current on our site as well as accurate inventory levels. Occasionally, items may not be available to ship at the time of your order. If this occurs, we will contact you with estimated availability and possible alternatives.
Free Shipping Offer Restrictions:
- Our free shipping offer does not include air or express shipment options.
- Orders shipped to remote or rural areas (as defined by Canada Post or other carriers) may incur a surcharge depending on the size, weight and destination of the order. This includes, but not limited to: tires, fuel tanks, ramps and stands. We will contact you before shipping if this applies to your order. Orders shipped to the Northwest Territories and Yukon may not qualify for our free shipping offer. Send us an email here for a quote and include the item(s) you are looking for. We do not ship to Nunavit.
- Orders are shipped by the carrier of our choice, usually Canada Post or Canpar and you will receive an email with the tracking details when your order ships.
- Oversize and/or heavy items may incur a special handling fee. These include (but are not limited to) case quantities of oil, multiple tires, bike stands and ramps. We will contact you before shipping if this applies to your order.
- If you require additional options contact us toll free at 1-888-666-8616 once you have placed your order and if we will make every endeavor to accommodate your request. Signature required option is an additional $7.00 and express shipping is determined based upon the destination.
- Northwest Territories - call for estimate
- Yukon - call for estimate
- Nunavit - we do not ship to Nunavit at this time
USA SHIPPING RATES
Shipping charges are based on a flat rate depending on the order subtotal, before discounts and destination of the order. Contact us for a quote.
We do not charge sales tax on International orders, but please be aware that you will be responsible for any customs and/or clearance fees that may be applied at the destination point. If you have a question call us at 1.888.666.8616, Mon-Fri, 10am-5pm (Pacific Time), or click here to send us an email. Orders are shipped to the billing address of the credit card provided, or if using Paypal, the verified address only.
Once your order has shipped you will receive an email with the courier tracking information. Be sure to have 'firstname.lastname@example.org' added to your safe sender email list so you receive our emails.
In stock items are usually shipped within 2 business days for orders placed online. Orders placed by phone may require payment and/or address verification and will increase processing time. We ship Monday through Friday, excluding Canadian national holidays and weekends. We ship within Canada and to the continental United States ONLY. Shipping restrictions apply to the Northwest Territories, Yukon and Nunavit.
We maintain a warehouse that enables us to stock what we sell. We do make every effort to keep the availability of all items current on our site as well as accurate inventory levels but occasionally items may not be available to ship at the time of your order. If this occurs, we will contact you within one business day with estimated availability and possible alternatives. Stock status information can be viewed by clicking on the item details link found under the product image.
To protect our customer's investment we take the following measures when shipping your order:
1) Canada Post: large boxes, bundles of tires and/or high value shipments are sent as "do not safe drop". If no one is available to accept the package a notice card will be left. You will be provided with a courier tracking number and/or tracking link when your order has been shipped so that you can track your package. If your package is small enough to fit into a standard mailbox it will be sent as "leave at door, do not card".
2) Canapar Courier: All Canpar shipments are sent as "Signature Required" and a tracking number and/or link will be provided in the Shipping Notification email that is sent when your order leaves our warehouse. Further information on Canpar Delivery Options is provided on the tracking page of the Canpar website.
IMPORTANT NOTE: risk of loss and title for items purchased MX1canada.com pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier or, if such items must cross an international border, then risk of loss and title pass to you when they clear customs.
Returns must be initiated within 30 days of the delivery date and must have a return authorization number which you can get by calling us toll free at 1-888-666-8616. We cannot accept returns without a Return Authorization Number clearly marked on the outside of the box. The delivery date is determined by the carrier used to ship the item.
As New Condition: Returned items must be in new condition, in the original packaging with all tags, stickers, brochures and informational material intact. Make sure to keep all packaging, including tags and stickers, until you are sure that you will be keeping the item. Do not remove tags or stickers, and do not mount or install any item until you are certain that you will be keeping the item. We cannot accept returns on items that show any signs of use, damage, wear or signs that the item has been mounted or installed on your machine. Signs of use include, but are not limited to, scratches, scuff marks, dents and dirt. Customers will be responsible for all return shipping and handling charges. Original shipping fees, duties or brokerage fees are non-refundable.
RESTOCKING FEE: Restocking fees are waived on exchanges. A 10% restocking fee will be applied to returns. Original shipping and handling costs are non-refundable. All returns are inspected. If the item being returned cannot be re-sold as is, meaning if it requires repackaging and/or new tags, labels, stickers and/or promotional and instructional material to be replaced, the restocking fee will increase to 20%. This includes torn packaging and torn or missing tags and labels. If the item has signs of wear, use, mounting or installation as described above, it will be returned collect and a refund will be refused. Please call us if you have any questions about our return policy. The restocking fee for special order items is 25%.
Return the item(s) in the original shipping box and packing materials. We recommend that you use a method that utilizes a tracking number system. We also recommend purchasing insurance as MX1 Canada will not be responsible for items lost or damaged in transport.
Items marked as close-out, discontinued or final sale cannot be returned.
Refunds can take 3-5 business days to process after receipt of the item.
Exchanges must be initiated within 10 days of receipt of the order and must have a return authorization number which you can obtain by calling us toll free at 1-888-666-8616. Items must be sent back freight pre-paid. MX1 Canada will cover the cost to ship the new item to you.
We will not authorize or accept returns without a Return Authorization Number clearly marked on the outside of the box.
HARD PARTS: Special order, custom or discontinued parts are not eligible for return or exchange.
For fast processing, please ensure that the item returned for exchange is:
- Returns must be shipped by a courier that uses a tracking number system. When you have returned the item send us an email with the courier tracking information and return authorization number. Failure to provide us with this information may result in a delayed or denied refund.
If you receive a damaged package please contact us immediately at 1-888-666-8618 or send us an email here. Keep all packaging materials and the original shipping carton. We will advise you of the procedure to be followed. DO NOT return items without a return authorization number. This assures that your package is tracked for faster resolution.
The products that we sell are limited to the manufacturer's warranty and will need to be addressed with the manufacturer. Warranty replacement is at the discretion of the manufacturer, however we will do everything in our power to take care of the problem because we stand behind the products that we sell. Send us an email here and include the order number and a brief description and we will contact you with instructions about your warranty claim.
Shipping costs related to warranty claims are the responsibility of the customer. MX1 Canada does not cover any shipping costs related to warranty items.