Mitas EF-07 SUPER Enduro FIM Green Stripe Rear Tire 130/90-18 70R TT
The EF-07 Super Enduro (single) Green stripe is designed to meet specifications of FIM, Federation International Motorcycle competitions, and was developed in conjunction with many top Enduro riders. Including Chris Birch (UK), three-time winner of the Roof of Africa.
- Commonly used with Mousse insert (3D Racing Mousse 140/8018 size p/n 761408018, Mefo MOM 18-0) or Heavy Duty tube
- GREEN "single" Stripe EF-07 Super uses a nano-fiber rubber compound similar to the softness of a trials tire.
- Resists tearing and cutting and suited to tough to extreme off road conditions, more pliable carcass than the yellow stripe version
- Open tread design cleans out mud and loose ground that a trials tire won't, yet offers pliable stick-shun on hard wet roots and rock
- Very good grip properties and ware would be slightly faster than Yellow stripe version, however less than Double Green EF-07
- Spaced knob designed that works in mud or sand
- Meant to take off road terrain where conditions can be Extremely tough to get traction
- Tube Type, DOT approved
- Tire weight 5.43kg