The Cosmo also features a built-in kidney belt and d30 shock absorbing material in the spinal column area that hardens instantly on impact to absorb shock.
The breathable mesh under-jacket that features shoulder and elbow guards that are EN 1621 Ė 1/97 certified. The lower portions of the under-jacketís sleeves are removable, and the elbow protection is adjustable with elastic straps.
Cosmo body armor is versatile because it can be worn with or without the jacket. Worn together you have complete protection for your chest, back, shoulders and elbows.
COSMO ROOST DEFLECTOR Technical Specs
- Designed to work with neck brace
- Front harness features a removable cover
- Rear is formed to accommodate the brace
- Ergonomic design contours to the natural shape of the back
- Features adjustable elastic bands and two lower velcro bands
- Preformed PE foam padding
- Front protection extends across chest (14021 approved)
- Back padding consists of two parts which are removable and washable
- D30 protection integrated for spine protection. D30 material hardens instantly upon impact for exceptional shock absorption
- Lower back panel is removable to accommodate riders with a shorter torso
COSMO JACKET Technical Specs:
- Available in sizes: S/M, L/XL, XXL
- We recommend using your shirt size as a guideline as the mesh jacket is form-fitting
- Jacket is made of stretch material with breathable mesh inserts and features shoulder and elbow protection
- Protection features plastic and PE foam (EN1621-1 approved)
- Elastic on chest with adjustable Velcro
- Lower portion of the sleeves are removable (from the elbow down)
- Elbow protection is adjustable with elastic straps
- EN1621-2/03 and 14021 approved
- Weight: 1250 grams / 2.75 lbs