Seat Concepts seats are constructed using a foam material that is a much higher quality than OEM seat foam. Their proprietary formula provides a more plush and active ride, while still offering the necessary amount of support. The unique 8" wide comfort shape maintains a similar contour to stock at the front of the seat so the riderís legs are not spread farther apart, but tapers out towards the mid-point to distribute rider weight over a greater area.
- All Carbon Fiber:A black vinyl that has a carbon fiber pattern made into the surface for a good look. Has a slicker surface. This is the better choice for street and mellow offroad use. This is also the best option for riders who ride in jeans.
- Low Slip Sides/Low Slip Top: The low slip material is a happy medium between a gripper cover and a standard vinyl. This material comes standard on many European sport models.
- Carbon Fiber Sides/Gripper Top: Generally recommended for medium to heavy-duty dual-sport and off-road use. The carbon fiber sides offer good durability, and the asphalt gripper top gives the rider a good amount of traction.
- Carbon Fiber Sides/Low Slip Top: Medium grip on the top, slight grip on the sides.
- Low Slip Sides/Gripper Top: Maximum grip on the top, medium grip on the sides.