- Husqvarna FC 250/350/450 2016-2018
- Husqvarna FE 250/350/450/501 2017-2019
- Husqvarna FS 450 2017-2018
- Husqvarna FX 350/450 2017-2018
- Husqvarna TC 125/250 2016-2018
- Husqvarna TE 125 2017
- Husqvarna TE 150 2018-2019
- Husqvarna TE 250/300 2017-2018
- Husqvarna TE 250i 2018-2019
- Husqvarna TE 300i 2019
- Husqvarna TX 300 2017-2018
Complete Seats come assembled with an aftermarket pan and ready to ride. The foam used in the construction is a much higher quality than OEM seat foam which provides a more plush and active ride, while still offering the necessary amount of support. The unique comfort shape maintains a similar contour to stock at the front of the seat so the riderís legs are not spread farther apart, but tapers out towards the mid-point to distribute rider weight over a greater area.
MX1 Canada does not offer custom foam density options. The standard foam density works well with a weight range of 165-265 lbs.
Covers are made of water-resistant vinyl. The covers are not waterproof at the seams. Water will still be present at the seams after rain until the cover dries inside and out. All complete seats are supplied with plastic already installed (a sheet of thin plastic is provided with foam & cover kits).
COVER OPTIONS (black stitch only):
- Carbon Fiber Sides/Low Slip Top: A happy medium between a gripper cover and a standard vinyl. This material comes standard on many European sport models.
- Carbon Fiber Sides/Gripper Top: Generally recommended for medium to heavy-duty dual-sport and off-road use. The carbon fiber material offers good durability, and the asphalt gripper gives the rider a good amount of traction.
- OEM Husky Blue: