Conveniently transport 1-5 gallons of hydrocarbon fuel for power sports racing in a collapsible welded film and ballistic nylon/vinyl coated polyerster, reinforced container that rolls up or packs flat when empty.
3 gallon (11.4 litre) and 5 gallon (18.9 litre) Gas Bags are designed specifically for UTVs, ATVs, snowmobiles, snow bikes (e.g., Timbersled, Camso), 4x4s and overland vehicles, providing a lightweight, compact means of transporting gas for off-road racing on closed courses, as well as for international travel.
NOTE: 3 gallon cover is now constructed of vinyl coated polyester.
Giant Loop Gas Bags use a standard filler neck to allow use of EZ Pour Spouts and other similarly sized nozzles.
- Compatible with most petroleum fuels, including gasoline, diesel, kerosene, and jet. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ALCOHOL RACING FUELS.
- Volumes: 1 gallon maximum capacity (3.8 liters), 2 gallon maximum capacity (7.6 liters), 3 gallon maximum capacity (11.3 liters), 5 gallon maximum capacity (18.9 liters)
- Empty Weights: 11.5 oz (1 Gallon); 15.6 oz (2 Gallon); 21 oz (3 Gallon); 28 oz (5 Gallon)
- Empty Dimensions (flat and unfilled): 19.5″ long x 9.5″ wide (1 Gallon); 22″ long x 11.24″ wide (2 Gallon); 22″ long x 14″ wide (3 Gallon); 30″ long x 15″ wide (5 Gallon)
- Filled Dimensions (flat and filled): 1 Gallon = 3″ tall, 19″ diameter; 2 Gallon = 4″ tall, 24″ diameter; 3 Gallon = 5″ tall, 29″ diameter; 5 Gallon = 6″ tall, 30″ diameter
- Rolled diameter (empty): approximately 4-10″ according to size
- Filler neck is standard size, fits “universal” spouts such as EZ-Pour
- Materials & Construction: Welded film bladder sewn into ballistic nylon sleeve with webbing daisy chain anchor points and handles.
- Made in USA
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The Giant Loop® Gas Bag™ is intended only for the temporary transport of liquid hydrocarbons for racing vehicles used in professional off road and closed course competition racing events only. The Gas Bag is not a portable or long-term fuel storage container as described by ASTM, EPA, ARB or other state or federal agencies in the USA or Canada. By purchasing and filling this product with fuel, you agree that you have been trained in the safe handling of racing fuels; you agree that you will use the product for its designed and intended purpose; you assume all responsibility for the proper safe use of this product.
1. GENERAL WARRANTIES OF SELLER. THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS ARE SUPPLIED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. No warranties except those implied by law and which cannot be excluded are given by Seller, its manufacturers, distributors, owners, employees, directors, vendors, promoters, parent companies or affiliates in respect of the materials and products supplied. SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
2. DISCLAIMER OF PRODUCT LIABILITY AND LIMITATION OF REMEDIES. Notwithstanding Seller’s excellent safety record; RACING, PIT STOPS AND FLAMMABLE FUEL HANDLING ARE INHERENTLY VERY DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES. IN ADDITION, RUBBER PRODUCTS DETERIORATE RAPIDLY WHEN EXPOSED TO LIGHT, HEAT OR REPEATED STRETCHING AND FLEXING. SUCH DETERIORATION MATERIALLY AFFECTS THE USEFUL LIFE OF RUBBER PRODUCTS.
The Buyer acknowledges and warrants that it has relied on its own skill and judgment or that of its professional advisers on the suitability of the materials or products for specific purposes and indemnifies and holds Seller harmless from and against any suit, claim, demand or compensation which the user or consumer or others may have against Seller in relation to the materials or products provided hereunder and the user or consumer’s use of the products or materials.
Where it is lawful to do so, the liability of Seller for a breach of a condition or warranty is limited to either the rectification or replacement of the materials or products or a refund of the purchase price paid for the materials or products (excluding any delivery charges), as determined by Seller in its discretion. This remedy is expressly agreed to be exclusive. To the extent permitted by law, Seller will not be liable for any consequential loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of materials or products supplied by Seller. ALL RISKS ARE ASSUMED BY THE USER OR CONSUMER.
3. TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS. Title to, and all risk of loss of, any materials or products sold hereunder shall pass to the Buyer at the point of shipment.
4. FORCE MAJEURE. Seller may, without liability, delay performance or cancel this contract on account of force majeure events or other circumstances beyond its control, including but not limited to strikes, acts of God, political unrest, embargo, failure of source of supply, or casualty.
5. GOVERNING LAW; VENUE. The parties agree this contract shall be governed by the domestic law of the State of Oregon. Venue of any action or claim shall be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Deschutes County, Oregon. The prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees.
6. WAIVER. Either party’s failure to insist upon strict performance of any of the terms of this contract will not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment, to any extent, of the right to assert or rely upon such terms, or any other terms, on any future occasion.
7. SEVERABILITY. The invalidity of any provision of this contract will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, and this contract will be construed as if the invalid provision had been omitted.
8. BY ORDERING FOR SHIPMENT ANY MATERIAL OR PRODUCT UNDER THIS CONTRACT, BUYER AGREES TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN.