- Mirror Dimensions = 135mm x 90mm (5.25" x 3.5")
- Overall length = 175mm (7")
- Indestructible- Made from reinforced Zytel
- Excellent visibility - SAE spec convex lens
- Easy to fold, remove or swap between bikes
- Guaranteed against breakage
- Made in the USA
- Recommended for applications where the mirror will be extended most of the time, although it still folds very well
- NOTE: The Adventure Mirror works with the Extra Long (6 inch/150mm) RAM arm only to provide a good angle for viewing.
XL RAM ARM
- 6 inches/150mm
- For use with the Adventure Mirror only
BALL STUD BASE
- Threaded Base for 10mm x 1.25 thread pitch
- Compatible with all Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Triumph, Husqvarna, Zero and Suzuki bikes, and left side of Yamaha
BMW STUD BASE
- Threaded base for 10mm x 1.5 thread pitch
- For use with BMW-F800 / R1200
BALL PLATE BASE
- Marine grade aluminum base consists of a 1 inch diameter ball and 2.25 inch x 0.875 inch base with 11mm hole.
- Required for some BMW models (see application list below)
RAM TOUGHBALL 8mm x 1.25
- Fits some BMW singles, please measure your bike to be sure. See application list below.
BASE EXTENSION (sold separately)
- Aluminum extension with 10mm x 1.25 male and female threads
- Works with standard Ball Stud Base to offer clearance in some applications
SPLIT CLAMP ASSEMBLY (sold separately)
- Adapts a Ball Stud Base onto any standard 7/8 inch handlebar
- Can be used on any dirt bike, or any street bike to create or replace a mirror perch
HORIZONTAL SPLIT MOUNT (sold separately)
- 10mm x 1.25 threaded mirror mount on horizontal split clamp
- Allows mounting on clutch or brake master cylinder for most KTM, Husqvarna and many Beta motorcycles
KTM & HUSQVARNA: Uses the 10mm x 1.25 Ball Stud Base. If you are adding mirrors to a bike that did not originally have them, you can order the horizontal split clamp (sold separately, under "Extras" above) to mount to either the clutch or brake master cylinder.
BETA: RS models use the 10mm x 1.25 Ball Stud Base. If you are adding a mirror to an RR model, you can add the horizontal split clamp which will allow you to mount the mirror to either the brake or clutch master cylinder.
HONDA, SUZUKI, TRIUMPH: Uses the 10mm x 1.25 Ball Stud Base. If you would like more height, you can add the Base Extension (sold separately under "Extras" above).
KAWASAKI: Uses the 10mm x 1.25 Ball Stud Base. The left side base is too short to clear the handguard on most models, so the Base Extension will be required.
YAMAHA: Uses the 10mm x 1.25 Ball Stud Base included with this assembly. NOTE: On the right side, the standard mirror has reverse (right hand) threads so you will also need the Yamaha Adapter for mounting the mirror on the right side. If you’d like, you can also add the Base Extension to the left side, however that is not necessary.
BMW: The F800 and R1200 models use the BMW Ball Stud Base with 10mm x 1.5 threads. If you would like more height, you can add the Base Extension (sold separately under "Extras" in the options above). Other BMW models have used several different mirror mounting options. To ensure that you order the correct parts for your bike, you will need to remove the existing mirror and take some measurements:
- If it's mounted through the perch with a nut on the bottom, select the Ball Plate Base from the mounting/base options above (you will have to supply your own mounting bolt).
- If it's threaded in, check the diameter (8mm or 10mm) and then check the thread pitch (1.25 = fine, 1.5 = coarse) and order from the mount options above. For example:
- 8mm would use the 8mm Toughball Base
- 10mm x 1.25 would use the Ball Stud Base
- 10mm x 1.5 would use the BMW Stud Base
DIRTBIKE: If you are ordering mirrors for a bike that did not originally have them you will need to add a threaded clamp to thread the mirror into. There are two options to help you do this, both of which work with the Ball Stud Base.
If your stock clutch or brake perch split horizontally, you can add the Horizontal Split Clamp (sold separately under "Extras" in the options above) and replace your current mount with one that can thread the mirror.
If it splits vertically, you can use the Split Clamp Assembly (sold separately under "Extras" in the options above). Discard the threaded half and use the other part to mount your master cylinder or perch.
If neither of those will work, you can use the Split Clamp Assembly independently.