One of the major advancements which Acerbis made is the use of a VIBRAM® sole. Vibram is the gold standard when it comes to rubber compound soles and is a world leader in the production of high performance rubber soles which are synonymous with quality, safety, strength and durability.
The other great thing about the x-move is the toe and sole height at the front. For gear changing it is important to have this area as compact, with as much feeling as possible which is hard to do in a off-Road boot.
Wide foot construction with comfortable fit.
ALWAYS ADJUST STRAPS TO THE CORRECT LENGTH BEFORE DOING UP THE BUCKLES. Improper adjustment could cause damage to the buckle assembly.
- TPU soft gaiter at the top with Velcro closure ensures a perfect fit and effectively seals out elements
- Double stitched sole
- Vibram® sole - gold standard quality when it comes to rubber compound soles
- 4 NEW aluminum buckles with Plastic micro adjustment straps
- Memory and quick release system
- Asymmetrical ergonomic shape ensures superior comfort and fit
- Additional shinbone protection extended to transfer impacts from knee guards
- Reinforced metal toe plate
- Plastic shift and brake lever guards on the top toe for increased sensitivity
- Euro CERTIFIED EN13634
EXTERIOR: Leather and plastic with vulcanized rubber inserts in the inside of the calf to increase resistance to abrasion and engine or exhaust heat.
INTERIOR: Hypoallergenic, breathable and antibacterial fabric. Extra padding to protect the ankle. TPU soft gaiter at the top with Velcro closure ensures a perfect fit and effectively seals out elements.
SOLE: Dual seam system. Uses VIBRAM® sole (world leader in high performance sole production synonymous with quality, safety and durability).
CLOSURE: 4 NEW style aluminum buckles, with wider plastic hooks and micro-adjustment.
DETAILS: Ergonomically asymmetrical shape, additional protection for the tibia, metallic toecap, double density plastic inserts in the front to increase sensitivity in the gearshift lever area.